You can get access to $9,000 or more of guaranteed personal credit!! Amazing right!? The FANTASTIC part, the information about the companies where you can access these legitimate tradelines is ABSOLUTELY FREE TO YOU!!!! Don’t PAY to be added to someone else’s tradeline and pay a HEFTY fee, get it here for FREE!!!!
MY JEWELERS CLUB
- Get a $5,000 line of credit
- Reports directly to ALL 3 Major Credit Bureaus-Equifax, Experian &Transunion
- Possible boost in score: 15-50 points in the 1st month of reporting
- $99 annual activation/membership fee
- Place an order of $99 or more
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid social security number
- Have an income of at least $1400/month
- Have NO active bankruptcies (bankruptcy not discharged yet)
- Have NO outstanding child support
- Have NO excessive IRS tax liens (over $35,000)
- To sign up, go to http://www.myjewelersclub.com
- Get a $1,500 revolving line of credit
- Reports directly to Equifax & Transunion
- Possible boost in score: 15-25 points
- Product line includes electronics, household items, cookware, etc
- $30 activation fee
- To sign up, go to http://www.huttonchase.com/join6/?aff=XX-ETMGQJ
- Get a $2,500 line of credit
- Reports to Equifax only
- You have the option of opening two lines of credit at $2,500 each giving you a $5,000 line of credit
- By applying for an account, you will have immediate access to your full advanced purchase amount in the eBooks/Music store
- To sign up, go to, http://www.oxpublishing.com/credit/p2/?aff=XX-RN98A9
How it works? If you select to finance part of your initial purchase, you will owe monthly payments and those payments will not be automatically charged each month. You will be required to log-in each month to pay your bill.
Set up a credit builder account is a small loan that’s held in a CD account for 12 months. The account is FDIC insured, earns 0.10% APY+ interest and is held for you in your name during the term.
The credit builder account offered inside Self Lender works like this:
- Their banking partner lends you money that is held in a FDIC insured, certificate of deposit bank account (“CD account”) for 12 months.
- Next, you make 12 equal payments over the course of your term to repay the credit builder account. Payment history is reported to the credit bureaus each month.
- At the end of the term, you’ve demonstrated months of payment history to the credit bureaus.
- To sign up, go to http://www.selflender.com/refer/12845195